What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Here’s How Women Like You are Turning Back The Clock On Their Face, Hands, And Neck WITHOUT Using ANY Pricey Creams Or Products!
- Simple “add this food” tips that will help you slow the aging process… and no, this is not a diet (personally I don’t enjoy dieting at all, but I love these tasty foods!)
- The very few store-bought items I recommend (there are not many)… and ladies, these are not required (I just wanted to be thorough)
- Knowing that you’re not putting harmful chemicals on your skin, or wasting your valuable dollars on potions that do nothing
- Which foods you can use topically (this is NOT a diet) that instantly improves the tightness and texture of your skin…
- The “Persian Princess” mixture that I use on myself and my clients to give your neck area a fantastic younger look
- The real reasons we age faster than we should, and what you can do about it, starting today…
- How best to avoid future wrinkles, and how to deal with the ones you may have right now
- Being the envy of women younger than you (who think you are younger than they are)
- Tips for younger looking hands (ladies, you know how important hands are!)
- And having the confidence and radiance you deserve and desire!
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Beauty of Food scores 76.26/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.BeautyOfFood.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: BeautyOfFood.com you’ll also be taken through to BeautyOfFood.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)